Friday, September 10, 2010

Raya Cookie Jars Creatively Decorated

Selamat Hari RayaAidilfitri!


My Raya Creations for 2010.

Decorating cookie jars with different theme & colours:

1) Elegant Golden Green Set of 5 canister in a satin wrapped basket RM69.90 (exclude courier charges)



2) Classic Michael Jackson B&W set RM59.90 (exclude courier charges)


3)Cream n brown set wif round rattan basket (RM59.90 ecld courier charges)


4) Tangi-green set( RM 8.90) each canister (excluding courier charges- colours & designs up to individual's choice)

5) LAdybird (RM12.00 each canister (excluding courier charges- colours & designs up to individual's choice)
Ideal for bday, Xmas & Housewarming gifts (I can also create this idea using a goldfish bowl)


If you like or dislike my creation, please give me your comments.
If you woulod like to order, drop me a note.

Thank you & Hav a great Raya celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment